Each 8-day workshop is $1250.00 and includes:
• A block of beautiful Colorado marble
• A fully-equipped outdoor carving site in a spectacular setting
• Unlimited use of tools—hand, electric, and pneumatic
• Daily open-forum classes, demos, and workshops
• One-on-one instruction throughout the workshop
The Extended Plan is an additional $350 providing breakfast and lunch makings with a chef-prepared, hot, dinner. (Highly recommended as the Symposium is in a remote mountain location with no grocers and only one (BBQ) restaurant.)
To purchase the Extended Plan separately from registration, please click here.
Payment is due at the time of registration. PayPal offers a no-interest payment plan for up to 6 months. If you need to arrange another payment plan, we are happy to help! Please email email@example.com.
Cancelation/refund policy: Cancel before June 15 and if your spot can be filled we will refund your tuition with a $200 cancelation fee. After June 15 we will refund 50% of the registration fee. All extended plan cancelations will be refunded in full.