Secure Online Registration
Each 8-day workshop is $1250.00 and includes:
• A block of beautiful Colorado marble, selected to suit your vision/model
• A fully equipped outdoor carving site in a spectacular setting including dunnage, power and air lines
• Unlimited use of tools—hand, electric, and pneumatic
• Daily open forum classes, demos, and workshops
• One-on-one instruction from top-tier, professional, sculptors throughout the workshop who will help you achieve your artistic vision.
The Extended Plan*
Experience communal dining with artists from around the world in our unique, open-air kitchen. For an additional $350 you will enjoy hot coffee and cold beverages all day, a full range of breakfast and lunch fixings, and a hearty, healthy, chef-prepared, hot dinner for the whole 8 day Symposium*.
The Extended Plan is highly recommended as the Symposium takes place in a remote mountain location with no grocery stores and only one (BBQ) restaurant. The nearest grocery store is 45 minutes away. Campfires and cookstoves are strictly prohibited on Symposium grounds.
The Extended Plan is available to carvers and their guests. Individual meals and full-day meal passes can be purchased at the Symposium.
*While we offer healthy food choices that generally include vegetarian and gluten-free options, we cannot accommodate special diet
Use the code EARLYBIRD for a $50 discount through December 15, 2023.
Payment is due at the time of registration. PayPal offers a no-interest payment plan for up to 6 months. If you need to arrange another payment plan, we are happy to help! Please email email@example.com.
Class size is limited to 45 participants so we can serve you best.
Cancelation/refund policy: Before June 15, if your spot can be filled, we will refund your tuition with a $200 cancelation fee.
After June 15 we will refund 50% of the registration fee.
Extended plan cancelations will be refunded in full.